Get Healthier hair, skin and nails with Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nails with Biotin Plus


Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nails

Vegan/vegetarian formula. Natural and gluten free. Zero added ingredients, preservatives or chemicals.




       I needed a change. My skin and my hair and yes, my nails....they were all screaming for help. My hair rough and damaged, my skin losing its elasticity and my nails always so brittle and breaking. My nails had vertical ridges that seemed to be getting deeper and deeper as time went on.1 I suffer from adult acne as well and anything to help with that is something I really want.  I needed something that addressed all of those issues and maybe some I didn't even know about. Then one day, I stumbled across Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nails with Biotin Plus dietary supplement. The product is claimed to promote healthy nails and skin, enhance hair growth, support strong nails and hydrate nails. It was ordered and arrived in the mail in mail in less than a week! How awesome is quick shipping! 
       
      When the Lezuna Hair, Skin and Nail arrived I couldn't wait to start using it to see what it would do. I opened it, smelled it(as I normally do when receiving new products of this kind) and gauged its size. It did not smell bad and that's always a plus. it was pretty uniform in color which tells me all ingredients are evenly distributed through the capsules and its not too large to become a problem swallowing like some other supplements and pills. I threw a weeks worth in my pill organizer and started taking them daily. The recommendation on the bottle is to take it at night with warm water so I did that. 

     After about two weeks of taking Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nail, 1 capsule daily, I began noticing an improvement in my fingernails strength. They were becoming less brittle and the breakages were already fewer than before. Three weeks in I notice that my skin on my face, neck, arms and even my cuticles and all around my fingernails was getting firmer. Now I'm not saying they were drastic and explosive improvements but they were there. I also noticed that the dark circles around my eyes were fading a bit. I continued on with my daily regimen as it was awaiting to see the results of a months worth of intake. After four weeks, the vertical lines on my fingers(which are normal with aging and sometimes vitamin deficiencies) were smoothing out and my hair was getting stronger. My hair is prone to breakage, breaks more than normal during brushing and regular daily tousles. I was starting to see fewer dead ends and the little curls above my ears were growing, albeit slowly but enough for me to notice. Those little curls are usually the first to show breakage and other signs of damage. 
    
      All in all, what I experienced in just a month was stronger nails, smoother ridges, less breakage in my hair and firmer skin along with fading of dark eye circles. I did not notice any improvement to my acne, it is still there with the same regularity and severity but I'm sure with more time on this regimen there would be marked improvement in the above areas of concern. Who knows? Only way to find out is to try right?

      These changes were made possible with Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nail which offered increased intake of specific vitamins and extracts combined in design to aid the health of your hair, nails and skin. Lezuna Hair, Skin & Nail has a great combination of vitamins and extracts to help with a variety of needs, even beyond the hair, skin and nails, so hey, added boost there. *wink wink

      Their formula is comprised of the following:

  • Vitamin A- promotes an effective physical and water barrier function in the skin, supports a healthy immune system needed for healthy hair, skin and nails
  • Vitamin C- antioxidant promoting protein metabolism which aids hair/skin/nail strength, helps build up collagen levels and helps the body absorb iron, needed for hair and nail strength
  • Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol- helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus which are essential for the structure of teeth, nails and bones. 
  • Vitamin D3 as di-alpha-tocopheryl acetate- antioxident, promotes skin health
  • Biotin(Vitamin H)- helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats, amino acids which are all building blocks of protein. helps to improve thin, brittle, splitting nails and hair
  • Ceramide PCD- repairs lipid barriers in the skin to aid in moisture retention
  • kiwi seed extract- anti-aging properties, helps in prevention of skin diseases and sun damage, promotes cell regeneration, enhances skins firmness, fights acne, lightens dark circles, fights hair loss, helps replenish rough/dry hair, fights hair loss and promotes collagen formation\
  • Tested in double-blind clinical study, proven to hydrate skin


Available for purchase on Amazon
$34.95 
click on take me to amazon for a direct link the product on the sellers page



This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. 

Remember, when looking to improve the health and vitality of your hair, skin and nails, supplements alone will not completely fix any issues you may have. Always stay hydrated, drink plenty of water. Get plenty of sleep and try to adjust your diet to include more foods that promote health and growth of hair, skin and nails. When in the sun, make sure to apply adequate sunscreen and reapply if outdoor exposure is extended. 

       1When dealing with ridges in the nails, as stated above it is common and can be attributed to age and vitamin deficiencies to which this product is geared toward addressing. Horizontal ridges on the nails may not benefit from the use of this product and can point to an underlying disease or other medical condition and should be looked at by a doctor. The four most common factors in horizontal fingernail ridges are injury, biting or chemicals, infections, diseases or surgery and poisons/toxins. 

*Lezuna Brand is in no way affiliated with this blog   Compensation Disclaimer 1

Comments

Featured