Feel less stress and anxiety naturally


Natures Design Ashwaganda


Ashwaganda Root Powder with Black Pepper Extract



I would once look at a person using holistic treatments and think, "Wow, what a tree hugger". Looking back, I wish I would have put more consideration into the idea. With Natures Design Ashwaganda, my views are changing on herbal supplements for anxiety and stress relief.

      As a person who suffers from anxiety, depression and a whole lot of day to day stress, I am constantly on the look out for new remedies that help to calm the storm of my mind. I have a problem with shaking, anxiety riddled leg shaking or foot tapping. It drives the people around me crazy. In addition, I get to deal with racing thoughts and overthinking everything. Formulating a solid plan for anything is hard for me because my anxiety and depression do get in the way to an extent. I have to make myself notes for everything it seems, to keep me on task and to help remind me for things I forget in the midst of my anxiety when it peaks. Living with the anxiety and constant stress thrown at me, I deal with a lot of upper back/shoulder/neck pain from tension headaches. it is so hard to function when you're that tense. 

      When I saw Natures Design Ashwaganda online, it peaked my interest and I thought, "hey, it's worth a shot". The request was made for a sample of the product and I waited for it to come in the mail so I could try it and review it. Before I begin my review, I have decided to give you a breakdown of the supplement; what it helps with, how it helps, etc.

      For starters, Ashwaganda helps with a variety of different things such as
  • anxiety
  • trouble sleeping
  • fibromyalgia
  • arthritis
  • chronic liver disease 
  • attention deficit disorder and more*

      
      Any one of these(obviously anxiety) or combination of these can be root sources of anxiety and depression so why not treat the root causes? Ashwaganda works as an adaptogenic helping the body to deal with day to day stress and can be used as a general tonic. It contains natural chemicals that may help to calm the brain, reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, and alter or restructure the immune system to provide more effective immune responses. Its use contributes to physical health and well being which, in turn, elevates the mood, relieving stress and anxiety symptoms. 



How it worked for me

      I have been taking the Ashwaganda for about a month now and I do see changes in myself. I am not saying they are drastic or large for that fact, but there are changes. My legs don't shake as much anymore and I have moved past the foot tapping. I have a general better sense of well being, I am calmer and not as anxious all the times. There are some things; events, family stressors, etc that would set my anxiety off all the time but now I am finding that I can brush most of it off and move on with my day. My completely chaotic schedule is not as nerve wracking anymore either. Now I am not saying that this product cured me, but it has helped ease the symptoms of my anxiety, which also helped to improve some symptoms of my depression. Not being on edge all the time has helped me to feel better about myself. 

      I have also noticed a reduction in the amount of tension headaches I get. I have become accustomed to having tightness in my neck and shoulders for a long time now, years, but as of late, it hasn't been as extreme. There is still some tension there but on some days its fairly negligible. That has been a definite added bonus. On the matter of my racing thoughts, there was some improvement to that but nothing real substantial. I am able to better formulate ideas without overthinking and over-analyzing every possible detail, but to be honest, my mind still races like a horse on a dirt bike track....up, down, side to side and flying like I just caught some sweet air on that racetrack. There is still room for improvement in that area of concern. Maybe some yoga....or an added supplement. Then again, I only started noticing improvements after about two weeks of use and am now nearing the end of my 4th week. Some more time may bring other improvements to fruition. 

     I do recommend trying this product. 

Natures Design Ashwaganda is for sale on Amazon.com at the low price of $10.33
Follow the link below to grab yours!


These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

*information on use and treatment taken from WebMD, LLC 200-2017

      


*Natures Design Brand is no way affiliated with this blog   Compensation Disclaimer 1
All images and links on this page are for referral/promotional purposes for the page owner. 2017

Comments

Featured